Thermal Specialties LLC is accepting applications for the position of Quality Inspector. This is a safety-sensitive position. This person must work well within extreme temperatures and physically demanding environment. Must have good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving, and teamwork skill.
- Document inspection results accurately on shop orders and quality documents.
- Perform standard surface hardness testing in accordance to industry and company standards.
- Perform and document daily instrument calibration in accordance to industry and company standards.
- Support shipping and receiving departments to meet customer requirements.
- Education must be a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license.
- This position requires knowledge of final inspection techniques and basic ISO requirements with 1-2 years experience.
- Work well within extreme temperatures and physically demanding environment.
- Must have good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving, and teamwork skill.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time in an office/industrial environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work within extreme temperatures.
- Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.