Thermal Specialties is currently seeking a full-time Furnace Technician for our Heat Treat Facility in Fort Worth, Texas. This position will work with Construction Services peers to effectively execute projects, provide expert knowledge in combustion systems to engineering/estimator on new projects, work with estimator to establish project budgets, and work to provide minimum downtime to our customers.
Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years experience in control systems (combustion systems preferred)
- 3 years experience in HVAC
- Ability to work closely with engineering to assist in project bidding/design/improvement activities.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and identify workable solutions.
- Ability to interface one-on-one with customers to provide solutions and positive relationships.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in extreme high/low temperatures and a physically demanding environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
- Specific vision demands of this job require close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus
- THIS IS A SAFETY SENSITIVE POSITION
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance